Driving School Policies
- Learning License must be brought at each driving lesson.
- Each lesson is 60 minutes or 90 minutes for actual driving practice.
- No passenger is allowed in the car during the lesson unless authorized by the instructor.
- Lesson fee will be charged at the end of each lesson at the rate of $45 per hours in Richmond area only.
Outside of Richmond area minimum lesson time is 2 hours and extra charges will also apply. (see info on the main page)
- The fee of the school on the road test day is $120 which also includes warm up, & pick n drop.
- To cancel or re-book your appointment for the road test, it should be done 60 hours prior to the road test and student is responsible for the late cancellation fee
at the same time he/she should inform his/her instructor
- For road test student must bring an additional valid ID with them, apart from his/her driving license (e.g. passport, birth certificate, PR cars, etc.)
- He/she must bring enough money to pay for the road test.
- The road test will be booked by the driving school. If student agreed to use the driving school's car. In the event if student decide to use their own car,
driving school will charge $75 for the road test booking.
- Student must be dressed properly.
- Students who do not cancelled their lesson before 24 hours of the scheduled lesson time, their fee will not be refunded for the cancelled lesson, if the fee was not paid in advance then, they will be required to pay on the next lesson date.
- There will be no refund for any taken lesson.